Copy-Editing: Mark Kharas
With degrees from Harvard Divinity School and Swarthmore College, our copy editor has broad familiarity with the humanities and social sciences.
He has experience copy editing the writing of fluent, non-native English speakers, offering a service that is in between standard copy editing and full service editing. Specifically, he will propose rewrites of sentences or paragraphs to convey your ideas with greater clarity and elegance.
All copy editing services include:
- Corrections of spelling, punctuation and grammar and run on sentences
- Consistency of voice and style
- Adherence to style guide applicable to your journal or publication
- Citation formatting, cross referencing, and cleanup
- Creation of a report detailing frequently corrected errors to refer to in future writing projects
Contact us to see how we can meet your specific needs.